- This topic has 12 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years, 10 months ago by Anonymous.
- May 14, 2011 at 5:52 am #210410AnonymousInactive
I’d like a pre paid credit card like Myplash or Upside, but I don’t know if you get them here?
- May 31, 2011 at 5:24 pm #285401AnonymousInactive
Yes you can do. There are two types, pre paid debit cards or pre paid credit cards, but there is really no difference between them.
Have a look at the site below which lists a number of pre paid debit and credit cards, and compares the various options available to help you get the best card for you.
- June 22, 2011 at 6:42 pm #325660AnonymousInactive
Good luck finding adults to answer in P&S.
- June 22, 2011 at 6:49 pm #325661AnonymousInactive
17, turned 18 a couple months later
(was getting married in 3 months)
- June 22, 2011 at 7:14 pm #325662AnonymousInactive
Sheez…I was 35
- June 22, 2011 at 8:10 pm #325663AnonymousInactive
21. i saved for 5 years.
- June 22, 2011 at 8:44 pm #325664AnonymousInactive
- June 22, 2011 at 9:24 pm #325665AnonymousInactive
We bought land first 50 acres and then when my dad past we used the inheritance to build our dream home since my hubby got assigned permanent duty! I was 30.
- June 22, 2011 at 9:32 pm #325666AnonymousInactive
25…rented until then. I’m 53 now.
- June 22, 2011 at 9:59 pm #325667AnonymousInactive
just turned 25, hubby was 32.
bought our second house last November im 30 and hubby was 37 at the time.
- June 22, 2011 at 10:41 pm #325668AnonymousInactive
I was 20.
- June 22, 2011 at 11:32 pm #325669AnonymousInactive
I was 19, bought it on my own. Quite the fixer-upper, have since fixed it up, recently appraised for more than twice what I paid including the materials costs. Now it’s a rental, while I just recently bought my second house at 23 that is bigger, nicer, and newer.
- June 22, 2011 at 11:38 pm #325670AnonymousInactive
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.