Ughhh Macys won’t budge..

Credit and mortgage advice Forums Consumer Credit Improve credit Ughhh Macys won’t budge..

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  davefollmer 7 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

davefollmer
    Participant

I have a MArch 08, April 08, May 08 late on macys that turned into* a 90day late payment…. I called a couple days ago spoke to someone on the phone and he told me that because it wasnt a dispute and the information was correct that he could not grant a goodwill adjustment. I talked to a supervisor today and I guess now I am tage in the system as asking for a goodwill adjustment because as soon as I said the words he said I know you called on the 19th and asked for a goodwill adjustment and again we can not grant this for you. We talked for a while and he said their is absolutley no way I will get a goodwill adjustment. UGHHH! does anyone have a direct contact for someone that helped them at macys. I mean I know they do grant goodwills I have seen a couple people say they got it, so I need a really good contact to help me get this granted!

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register New Account
Reset Password