Try for 2nd card vs add myself as auth user to wifes card??

Credit and mortgage advice Forums Consumer Credit Credit Cards Try for 2nd card vs add myself as auth user to wifes card??

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 10 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 0 reply threads

• Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

I was last week denied for a Barclays priceline visa.* My chap 7 BK was d/c on 7/7/10.* I think I am not going to apply for any more cards at this point as I am at 5 inquiries until 2 fall off in October.* So since a 2nd card is probably not a good idea right now, since I don’t want a low limit card with an AF, do you all think it would be a good idea to have add myself to my wifes Cap one as an authorized user.* Also to add her to mine as an authorized user.* We each have the cap one with $2500 line and no AF.* This way we would each show a $5000 available credit and a 2nd card reporting as well.* WE have the accounts on auto pay each month and only charge one utility bill each on them.* Would this raise our scores and improve our credit quicker?* Would this be at all a good idea to do this?* Would it help us get second cards by early next year?* Any help is appreciated!!!* Thanks!

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Register New Account
Reset Password