Stupid Bumps in the road!!!

Credit and mortgage advice Forums Home Mortgage Stupid Bumps in the road!!!

Viewing 0 reply threads

• Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Okay………. so…….. was in the middle of getting pre-approved, but i was told that i can not because things are disputed……
      I called TU, EX and EQ and none of them say anything is disputed…. so i call my lender back and advise them…. they said they would have to look into it but there are dispute remarks on XXX accounts……
      I asked if dispute remarks are the same as an account being in dispute… and they didnt know….. That being said, they are paying some 500 dollars or so through a credit repair agency to get all bad comments/lates/collections removed (most of which i already got off on my own)…. thankfully i am not paying for this!!!
      That being said, this was started 3/2/2012 and i keep being told to wait until 5/15…… well before it was 5/2 and before that was 4/15 …… i dont know what to do…. im in contract with this stupid credit repair company……
      I try to tell them that i got a letter stating this people agree to delete…. and that i called the credit reporting agencies and they say nothing is disputed….. i get a reply with*
      “We are very well aware of what is going on with your credit, we ask that you let us do the work since we have the experience and have hundreds of success stories with our customers, unlike you”
      I can honestly say that my blood pressure more then likely spiked due to anger there….. GRRRRRRRRRRRR
      Good lord give me patience…..

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Register New Account
Reset Password