Should I stay or should I go?

Credit and mortgage advice Forums Home Insurance Should I stay or should I go?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous

She currently works in the IT area, but still with the same company for the past three years.The ADB you have old equipment that needs to be constantly rebuilt, serving more than most, obsolete software compatibility issues , bi-polar boss, I am the only IT person there, and I have several roles in society withhours I’ll do whatever I have good-401K, benefits, paid holidays and UrlaubMir was employed in another computer company that sees strictly with other professionals at an initial rate of 2k more than I do with my current angeboten.Die GOOD-a slight increase in labor wages, more people with it, please consult the latest technology in hardware and software, sold 10% of all jobs, no matter if I sell, certifications paid by the company and more experience on the ADB ganzenDie not 401K, no advantage, I would go to the new job, but I’m afraid to jump out of my comfort zone and I am “stale” to become the f industry bleibenIch lest I know I have more to gain by you, but I’m what I’m afraid of losing (this is honestly so much?) In addition, the work I am currently in first professional Job stay or go and why? Dankdas is a 10% commission

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register New Account
Reset Password