Rebuilding credit and credit cards

Credit and mortgage advice Forums Consumer Credit Improve credit Rebuilding credit and credit cards

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 8 years ago.

• Author

Anonymous

I am in the process of rebuilding my credit after my Chap 7 was discharged in April of this year. I have gotten an Orchard Banck CC with a $300.00 limit. I am grateful that I was able to get that. My question is that as other application offers come in should I try to get another card and will those inquires hurt my score?

Thanks,

Jeff

Atlanta, Ga

Anonymous

Real Estate Investors by nature want to make money in purchasing real estate,so in answer to your question yes they want to purchase the property as cheap as possible.

About the paper work, if you reside in a state where attorneys are used to close real estate transactions then yes you need an attorney, if not then use the normal closing agents authorized in your state. The investor understands the paperwork involved in most all real estate transactions since they don’t want any problem in selling the property.

They will normally go to a professional closing agent such as an escrow or title company to handle their closings and complete the transaction.

Most investors will give you a good deal based on the condition of the property, how much money he will have to put into the property to put it in a position to be sold.

Now if you want top dollar for your property, you have the time to sell it, you are not forced to sell the property because of foreclosure or other reason,then an investor is not the best route to go. If you have the time, the house is in good condition to sell and need no major repairs either sell it yourself or go through a real estate agent.

I hope this has been of some use to you, good luck.

“FIGHT ON”

Anonymous

Use a realtor if you want fair market value and a investor only for a quick sell. Call a local real estate agent and ask him this question.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register New Account
Reset Password