Question About Leasing To Overcome Current Negative Equity?

Credit and mortgage advice Forums Financial and Innovatemarkets Question About Leasing To Overcome Current Negative Equity?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  jesuslewis 1 year, 6 months ago.

• Author

jesuslewis
    Participant

Hi Everyone,

I have a unique scenario. My daughter is about to start driving and I just discovered that the 2015 Mustang I currently own is going to drastically increase to insure once my daughter gets her license. Even if I make seperate policies for that car and the others it only saves me $5 per month so drastic increase either way. If I was to trade out into say a Toyota Yaris or Honda Civic I could save between $50 and $105 per month between both payment and insurance combined. I’m currently at 4.99% with a little under 60 months left on the current loan which was originally 84 months. Yes, I know that’s bad but the previous vehicle was not eligible for lemon law due to me moving out of state so I took what I could for it to get out. I love my Mustang but something more family friendly and cheaper is tempting so that’s the motivation here

For more details SaaS Promotional Video

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register New Account
Reset Password