Posting to wrong account caused late payment and 95 point drop in score…cant get a

Credit and mortgage advice Forums Consumer Credit Improve credit Posting to wrong account caused late payment and 95 point drop in score…cant get a

Viewing 0 reply threads

• Author
      davefollmer
      Participant

I had ab orchard credit card…..card was lost and i called it in…they issued me a new card….ive always paid all my credit cards on time and my score was sitting at 723….I sent in my monthly payment of 63.32* and in good faith thought it was applied as usually is….then i get a fico stunning message that i have*gone into 30 day late default dropping my score over 90 points….ALL other accounts at 100% paid on time……I immediatly sent in the 63.32 to the correct account……when i was aware and now….i have a credit on the one account that is not used and 0 balance on the card that is in question…. YET i have contested and contested that this was posted to the wrong account and that THEy can see that the payment was submitted as promised and as usual…IT was an error on their part by posting to the wrong account or in my part on sending it in to the old account…either way…IT was clearly a mistake BUT seems there is NOATHING i can do..I was planning on Buying a house this year….and now Im dont stand a chance in heck./….IS there anything at all i can do..to clear up this mistake…..

they can clearly see it was some sort of mistake or error

Please advise..IM soo upset

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Register New Account
Reset Password