Permanent house swapping info please,on a international property how do you go about if,if both are

Credit and mortgage advice Forums Buying Your Home Buying Your Home Permanent house swapping info please,on a international property how do you go about if,if both are

Viewing 0 reply threads

• Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

and have no mortgages,what is the process for house swapping and how do you determine what they say the house is worth,do you get your own appraiser,i am in london and the property i am looking at is in california,there are a few i saw online,but how do you go about this if you are in another country,do you hire a real estate agency and they help you or do it yourself?
      Would i have to get a inspection done first,what some are saying is the market value of their houses it seems a bit unrealistic and high,so how do you make sure you do not get scammed?

I am just looking at alternative ways,i am selling but having no luck even when i have considerably dropped the price,people still want it for nothing making unreasonable offers,and then looking at the prices of houses in california they are enormous,so i dont really want to sell at a loss as i need the money to get another house or should i consider renting it and still have it for sale or would that be a lot of trouble especially since i want to move internationally?,can i have your thoughts and advice on what i can do thanks!

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Register New Account
Reset Password