- This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 10 years, 3 months ago by Anonymous.
- April 30, 2011 at 3:59 am #417609AnonymousInactive
It usually happens pretty quickly after they announce a rate cut but you can go to bankrate.com and look at daily rates for everything from mortgages to car and credit card rates.
- April 30, 2011 at 3:59 am #417610AnonymousInactive
Unless you have a fixed-rate mortgage, the current mortgage interest rates are very important to deciding how much you should pay every monthcompanies offer different interest rates so it is a good idea to shop around for the best deal before settling on one particular lender.
- April 30, 2011 at 3:59 am #417611AnonymousInactive
Do not assume that mortgage rates will necessarily track down in step with fed funds rates. Other market factors also have an effect.
- May 4, 2011 at 3:51 am #200459AnonymousInactive
Does it exist anymore?* I have called numerous local lenders and aren’t finding any programs.* If anyone has obtained owner builder financing or someone knows who does them anymore, could you please post.
I am in Michigan.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.