- This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 8 years, 8 months ago by Anonymous.
- May 14, 2011 at 2:56 pm #213067AnonymousInactive
If you cant help ,please could you tell me how to top up with a cash point machine
- May 19, 2011 at 8:30 am #281377AnonymousInactive
You can get a new top up card from places that do top ups or phone stores.
To top up at the cash point, put you cashcard in, pin number then press the key for mobile top up & follow the instructions.
I also have my debit card registered with Vodafone so I can top up over the phone.
Hope that helps.
- June 2, 2011 at 2:21 am #285798AnonymousInactive
If its Vodaphone you don’t have top up cards anymore.
Just go to any shop with the the top up signs in the window,(supermarkets, post offices, corner shops, BP garages), and say you want a top up voucher for the required amount for the phone provider you have.
- September 21, 2011 at 8:13 pm #291597AnonymousInactive
why not ring your phone provider and top up that way? or you can buy a top up voucher in most shops
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.