need info on ads that read sell your home fast, quick money?

Credit and mortgage advice Forums Buying Your Home need info on ads that read sell your home fast, quick money?

• This topic has 8 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 8 reply threads

• Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

I am not too much in a hurry but my house is not “well kept”,…. its a rental. I owe 199k and its worth 245, i really dont want to make money off it I just want enough to pay the mortgage. Has anyone tried callin these ads? What do they have to offer? P.S. I live in California

Anonymous
      Inactive

I buy homes in the manner you have mentioned. The honest answer is that we buy it under value so that we can turn around and sell it for a profit. We try to get it at 70-80% of the retail value. You should expect to sell it for 200 if it’s really worth 245.

If you’re in Southern California (which I doubt), contact me and I’ll see what I can do.

Regards

Anonymous
      Inactive

they offer a lot less than u expect.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I used to be a RE in CA. That was over 10 yrs ago but I still know of some good people out in the Southern CA. One guy in Rancho has been doing RE for over 30yrs. OK he’s my ex but I still think he’s good. Email me if you want his info.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Warranties cover product defects – not loss or damage due to theft, fire, vandalism, storms, etc.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Your insurance will cover things like theft, fire, flood, water damage, vandalism, etc.(whatever the policy states). It can also, if you get it, pay you enough to replace the items, not a payment for the devalued object (“replacement insurance” is not expensive).

The warranty covers manufacture defects.

Different insurance.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Warranties do not cover fire damage or theft. Only insurance covers these things.
      Home insurance does not cover things that stop working on their own (because they are worn out or defective). Only warranties cover these things.
      They are for completely different, unrelated, non-overlapping situations.
      It is debatable whether there is ever any point in getting an extended warranty. However, there is as much point in getting an extended warranty if you have insurance as there would be if you did not have insurance.
      There is a point in getting insurance, whether or not you have a warranty, and it is the same point, whether or not you have a warranty.

The point of insurance is to cover fire and theft, which are not covered by warranties.
      The point of warranties is to cover breakdowns, which are not covered by insurance.

Anonymous
      Inactive

A warranty usually only covers mechanical breakdown or defects.

Home contents insurance doesn’t cover mechanical breakdown or defects, but will cover things like fire and theft – which are NOT covered under the warranty.

Anonymous
      Inactive

The warranty wouldn’t cover your contents if you lost them in a fire. Still extended warranties are usually a waste of money

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Register New Account
Reset Password