Need help after lender changed the score requirements

Credit and mortgage advice Forums Home Mortgage Need help after lender changed the score requirements

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 7 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous

Hello everyone. I need some clarification of FHA. I signed a contract with a homebuilder to begin building a home this past spring. All old credit has been*cleaned up and all credit cards have been paid to zero. When I started this process I was told that my score had to get to 620(middle). I have one collection account that I paid in January 2011 that was not updated as being paid. I finally got a letter from this collection co stating the bill is paid*and my mortgage company is asking for a rescore. My currnet scores are EQ-629,TU-630, EX-636. My mortgage and sales agent*informed me that the score now needs to be 640. Sales person said they knew this*and if they thought*the financing*would have been a problem they would have contacted me.* I guess I need some advice, I was due to close in mid August and now I feel that me and my children could be homeless if the*middle score does not reach 640. My landlord already has tenants to move in September 1st.

Any suggestions would be helpful.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register New Account
Reset Password