Nectar cards what do i actually get with the points i’m mounting up on them? I put

Credit and mortgage advice Forums Consumer Credit Credit Cards Nectar cards what do i actually get with the points i’m mounting up on them? I put

Viewing 1 reply thread

• Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

apx ?52.00 of petrol? in my car every 6 days, so will i have many points?? i ‘ve had the card for about the last 2 years and never used it???

Anonymous
      Inactive

you should have lots of points if its been over a 2 year period.

nectar should email you every couple of weeks which tells you how many points you have.
      if you visit their website it will tell you how many points you need for a certain thing you want and what you can get for free with the amount of points you have at the moment.

i had my nectar for 3 years and used the points for the first time one month ago. i used it to get a free mini fridge from Argos. You can use your card to get money off all of your purchases at argos but what i dont like about using it at argos is that while it might take you 2 years to save up these points… i think its about 500points is taken off your card for every ?2.50 you want off your purchase.. quite a bum deal i think.

but visit their website they will tell you exactly how many points you have
      oh and to get a rough working out of how many points you could have, you get 2 points for every pound you spend. so ?52 will be 104 points

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Register New Account
Reset Password