National recovery agen

Credit and mortgage advice Forums Consumer Credit Improve credit National recovery agen

Viewing 0 reply threads

• Author
      davefollmer
      Participant

Ok, So I decided to dispute them because I have had this account reporting for a while. First off it is not my account and I have tried to dispute it with the CRA and the CA and it came back validated each time, but last night I sent a response via the website for nra and adv this is not my account and i have no knowledge of the account.I advised that I have attempted to dispute this several times but to no avail they only want to know if i want to know the item numbers I ordered.. I advised that out of goodwill if they could delete then I would pay the small amt of $53.*
      Here is what I recieved today from them
      Thank you for your inquiry however, the account has been recalled back to the original creditor Direct Brands Inc.* We are no longer collecting this account per their request.
      Thank you
      National Recovery Agency
      I then called them and asked where they deleting the account and after 3 reps and failure to get me to a manger because of their horrible phone system the response was ummm no we sent a request to the cra advising that the account was closed, so i asked well its closed but should be deleted because its been sent back.. still a NO!
      Any thoughts? This account is scheduled to keep reporting until 2014.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Register New Account
Reset Password