My partner and I are determined to buy a home within the next 2 months; any

Credit and mortgage advice Forums Buying Your Home My partner and I are determined to buy a home within the next 2 months; any

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 8 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous

information? I have gone to get prequalified and I am waiting to see what sort of loans we may be qualified for; I have been to the FHA website to try to gather information. I am from PA and we are looking to move to jim thorpe, lehighton, weatherly area. I am not sure exactly how the home buying process works or even what we can get, since we are not even sure how our credit stands, being that we’ve always rented and have no credit cards. We are expecting our 1st child here in May and we aren’t expecting to be fully moved by then, but we would like to at least get the house, and start renovating if there are needs for it, if you have any information on what type of loans are best, or any information on houses in these areas, please pass the information along to me; it will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register New Account
Reset Password