- This topic has 5 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 10 years, 2 months ago by Anonymous.
- May 5, 2011 at 9:54 am #203983AnonymousInactive
or single family /low inco can someone help me
- May 6, 2011 at 10:58 pm #262890Marian AllisonMember
You need to stay where you are and start saving money for a down payment but the most important thing you need to do is pay your bills on time every month. That will raise your credit score. 560 is not a good score.
- May 6, 2011 at 11:51 pm #264742AnonymousInactive
sorry buddy, but if your score is that low, you must have done something bad in the past,
Nobody wants to lend you money, think about it, if you were a bank would you lend it to someone with a 560?
The bank knows that if they give you money, they will never see it again
- May 12, 2011 at 5:01 am #273239AnonymousInactive
I doubt you could get a credit card let alone a mortgage. You need to rehab your credit.
- May 17, 2011 at 10:26 am #279152AnonymousInactive
sorry, i wouldn’t approve you with that low of a fico score.
good luck, sounds like hard money lender to me.
that’s below sub-prime lending.
- May 18, 2011 at 10:52 am #429469AnonymousInactive
normally a limited title is sufficient for 2nd mortgages or succeeding. Limited title meaning that title insurance is not required, therefore you’re not covered by that title that is issued. The purpose of a limited title is just for the lender to get a quick look at your title to see how many liens, judgements and/or any other deficiencies that might affect your title or “cloud” your title. Also, it’s for them to see how you are vested (vesting manner) and your property taxes information.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.