my credit score is like 560 and i am interested in buying a home either through hud

Credit and mortgage advice Forums Buying Your Home my credit score is like 560 and i am interested in buying a home either through hud

Tagged: ,

Viewing 5 reply threads

• Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

or single family /low inco can someone help me

You need to stay where you are and start saving money for a down payment but the most important thing you need to do is pay your bills on time every month. That will raise your credit score. 560 is not a good score.

Anonymous
      Inactive

sorry buddy, but if your score is that low, you must have done something bad in the past,

Nobody wants to lend you money, think about it, if you were a bank would you lend it to someone with a 560?

The bank knows that if they give you money, they will never see it again

Anonymous
      Inactive

I doubt you could get a credit card let alone a mortgage. You need to rehab your credit.

Anonymous
      Inactive

sorry, i wouldn’t approve you with that low of a fico score.

good luck, sounds like hard money lender to me.

that’s below sub-prime lending.

Anonymous
      Inactive

normally a limited title is sufficient for 2nd mortgages or succeeding. Limited title meaning that title insurance is not required, therefore you’re not covered by that title that is issued. The purpose of a limited title is just for the lender to get a quick look at your title to see how many liens, judgements and/or any other deficiencies that might affect your title or “cloud” your title. Also, it’s for them to see how you are vested (vesting manner) and your property taxes information.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Register New Account
Reset Password