Military Government Travel Credit Card…I still haven’t received it?

Credit and mortgage advice Forums Consumer Credit Credit Cards Military Government Travel Credit Card…I still haven’t received it?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 7 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous

Currently, I’m in the AF Reserve and I have not received my travel credit card.

Although I received an e-mail stating that my credit card was approved, I still have not received it in the mail.
    My questions is the following: I have a TDY for 3 months coming up next month. I talked to my orderly room supervisor and she says she will try to expedite it to see if I can get it.

In the worst case scenario, can I pay for my lodging with my civilian credit card? I got enough limit to cover all my TDY expenses. I know I will get reimbursed later.

Anonymous

One thing you should know, a lot of debt consolidation companies are scams. They charge you money for what you could easily do yourself and that money could have been used by you to better pay the debts. It is much better if you deal with the places you owe money to yourself.

Second, companies do not have to deal with the debt consolidation companies. If you get on with a debt consolidation and the electric company refuses to work with them then that means you will still have to deal with the electric company.

Your best bet is to contact the places you owe money and work with them.

Anonymous

If you are relatively low income (family of 4 with income below $ 35,000) you can government help to pay it off through the federal LIHEAP program. Just google the term “fuel assistance” in your state and it will show you how/where to apply for help.

There are also often grant programs through the Salvation Army that might give you $ 200 or $ 300 toward the bills.

Anonymous

See the affiliated site is an Experian company BBB approved so very safe.
    They might or they might not have you on. It depends on many factors and how big the debt is.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register New Account
Reset Password