Letter from Verizon Wireless – huh?

Credit and mortgage advice Forums Consumer Credit Letter from Verizon Wireless – huh?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 7 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous

After 20 plus years with Verizon Wireless, I canceled my service last November (Started with GTE Mobile, then Bell Atlantic, then Verizon). I just got tired of the price going up it seemed like every month, and txt overages, call overage, data plans, data overage, taxes, service charges, etc. Anyway, I’m now on an unlimited no contract T-Mobile plan for 50% of the cost of my “contracted” Verizon plan and it works just fine.
    Today I got a letter from Verizon Wireless. You can’t make this stuff up,*to think its someone’s’ job to produce this stuff. I wonder if I’m going to be dunned for past due charges now since they are still billing me for $00.00? I scanned the letter and was going to upload it, but for the life of me I can’t figure out how to post pictures on myFICO so I’ll just type it out below. Note too that the bill was paid in full and reflected a $00.00 balance as of November 2011. The letter made me go “huh?” Maybe I’m missing something…..
    Verizon Wireless (logo)
    PO Box 4003
    Acworth, GA 30101
    February 2, 2012
    My Name
    My address
    My address
    RE: Verizon Wireless Account Number Ending with xxxx
    Dear Customer,
    Your Verizon Wireless statement is now available for viewing online.
    Our records indicate that all wireless lines on your account have been discontinued. While you can still view and pay your disconnected account online using My Verizon, you will need to log on using your user name rather than your former Verizon Wireless phone number.
    Please note that any future bills will be sent to you by mail.
    We appreciate your business and hope to be able to serve your wireless needs again in the future.
    eServices and Support
    Verizon Wireless
    I did check online, yup a new statement was posted for Dec-Jan, billed $00.00, Balance due $00.00.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register New Account
Reset Password