My Own Private Teahupo’o Eau de Parfum

My Own Private Teahupo’o Eau de Parfum is a fragrance by A Lab on Fire. The notes of this fragrance are Sea salt, ozone, frangipani, salicylates, Tahitian vanilla bean, Amber Xtreme

Add your review

Teahupo’o, on the Tahitian coast- a place of unmatched beauty and untamed nature, where waves that begin as droplets of water in Antarctica gather power over thousands of miles before crashing ashore with such majestic power that the village has become perhaps the holiest- and most dangerous- site in international surfing. To commemorate this uniquely Tahitian fusion of intensity and tranquility, Carlos Kusubayashi enlisted the S-Perfume team to create My Own Private Teahupo’o, an exhilarating, intense oceanic scent with a surprisingly soothing development.
Opening with a blast of salty ozone that drops us immediately onto the side of one of Teahupo’o’s iconic 20-foot vertical waves, the scent instantly thrums with sensual energy. As we finally get around to catching our breath on shore, the ocean-kissed wind brings us the sweet essence of tropical flowers, while a smooth, creamy vanilla calls to mind a traditional monoi. Finally, the glow of IFF’s renowned Amber Xtreme in the drydown leaves us feeling the sun on our skin long after dusk. Inspired by the “calm origins and thrilling ends” of Tahiti’s most infamous waves, My Own Private Teahupo’o is a summertime escape- no matter the season.

Expbux Fragrances!
Logo