Landlord selling house. How long do we have to move in Kansas?

Credit and mortgage advice Forums Buying Your Home Landlord selling house. How long do we have to move in Kansas?

Viewing 8 reply threads

• Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

He’s had some people come look at it and apparently they’re interested so if they decide to buy it how long do we have to move out? It’s pretty hard to find a house to buy or rent that we can afford. Thanks

Anonymous
      Inactive

You will have to ask them.

Every homeowners carrier I’ve worked with, has had a prohibited dog list. Usually, they include breeds or part breeds down to 1/8, of pitt bulls, akitas, chows, wolf or wolf hybrids, sometimes dobies, german shepherds, and I’m forgetting two.

Anonymous
      Inactive

You will have to ask them.

Every homeowners carrier I’ve worked with, has had a prohibited dog list. Usually, they include breeds or part breeds down to 1/8, of pitt bulls, akitas, chows, wolf or wolf hybrids, sometimes dobies, german shepherds, and I’m forgetting two.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Home insurance is actually very flexible. I’m not sure about Florida regulations, so I suggest you contact a nearby homeowners insurance agent. They will be able to assist you.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Home insurance is actually very flexible. I’m not sure about Florida regulations, so I suggest you contact a nearby homeowners insurance agent. They will be able to assist you.

Anonymous
      Inactive

You will have to call your agent or the company and ask.

Some companies will accept all breeds of dogs like State Farm does. I am sure there are other companies as well. But you need to call and ask.

Anonymous
      Inactive

You will have to call your agent or the company and ask.

Some companies will accept all breeds of dogs like State Farm does. I am sure there are other companies as well. But you need to call and ask.

Anonymous
      Inactive

About home insurance can be read in

Anonymous
      Inactive

About home insurance can be read in

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Register New Account
Reset Password