Job Market in Indianapolis?

Credit and mortgage advice Forums Home Insurance Job Market in Indianapolis?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 6 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous

My fiance and I are considering relocating to Indianapolis to start out careers, he has just graduated college with a Bachelors Degree in Business/Econ and will be graduating with an Associates Degree in Business in May. Forbes has listed Indianapolis #6 for cities with good job markets.. I was looking to see if anyone would be willing to agree with them??

We currently live in NJ.. you would think it would have been easy finding a job being so close to NYC… there is absoultely nothing entry level, and we do come across something that sounds ok it is a scam. We are both living at home and strive to move into an apartment and begin our lives/careers together. It just doesn’t seem possible to do that in NJ when the starting salary is around 25 -30,000 and a studio apt is $ 1200 a month…….. I have also been researching the housing in Indianapolis and it is a thrid of that!

Please if someone could fill me in on the job market,nightlife,shopping,car insurance ETC.
    Thank you!!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register New Account
Reset Password