is there a website where i can check my credit score free with using my atm?

Credit and mortgage advice Forums Consumer Credit Improving Your Credit Score is there a website where i can check my credit score free with using my atm?

Viewing 5 reply threads

• Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

i found one that is good but its only a trail i want one that is completely free so i can check my credit score because ima get a credit car so i can fix my score….

my score is 597 will i able to get an apartment with at kind of score?

cocaony
      Participant

You can’t get a “real” score for free, but you can get an estimated score from .

Anonymous
      Inactive

No. Why would it be? You sold the property and HAD agreed to a commission to sell the property. The buyer doesn’t really matter.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Not at all, the commission is for selling the property, they sold it. They can even apply their commission to the down payment.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Real estate agents can buy property just like anyone else. If the seller gets a price he’s willing to accept, the agent should get the commission, even if he bought the house himself. PS. A Realtor is a member of the local real estate board. Not all agents are Realtors. That’s like a brand name…not all refrigerators are Frigidaires.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Very good question – and one that can’t be answered as easily as the other answers given.
      As Georgia Realtors we are guided by licensure laws of the Georgia Real Estate Commission and guided by certain ethics in maintaining professionalism. There are also certain administrative rules that real estate brokers exercise for all agents with licenses under their tenure.
      In the case you mentioned, a responsible broker would not allow an agent to represent a party when that agent might also be a party to the same contract. It would therefore be appropriate to reassign the seller to another agent (typically at the same brokerage) to keep the transaction at arms length.
      For clarification on legality of the question however, I recommend you either contact the Georgia Real Estate Commission or consult with a Georgia Real Estate Lawyer.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Register New Account
Reset Password