is there a place to get a home mortgage loan with a 570 credit score. I have

Credit and mortgage advice Forums Home Mortgage is there a place to get a home mortgage loan with a 570 credit score. I have

Tagged: 

This topic contains 7 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 8 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous

Go online at http://www.gmacmortgage.com

They have an online application

Anonymous

made all of my payments, on time? for the past 18 months however i have 3 credit cards that have what they consider high balances even though they are only 300 and 500 limits.so if you know where i can find a loan please let me know.

Anonymous

In a word. NO. In this market, you are very hard pressed to find any lender who would consider a 570 credit score for a mortgage, unless you elect to pay interest rates which are horribly high.

Anonymous

You could get a mortgage with a 570 credit score, but the interest rate will be double digit. I don’t understand why your score is that low if you pay everything on time.

Anonymous

Your chances improve greatly if you live without credit cards . You will realize cash in hand is powerful if you don’t have a hole in your bucket.

Anonymous

try WELLS FARGO .We have limited credit and our score is about the same and were getting 100 percent financing at a low interest rate.They have a place on here telling where to call and all.Good luck.And we dont deal in credit cards or nothing like that.All we have as a credit listing is a small car loan.They took letters from utility companies and landlord as credit references.Good Luck please let me know if they will do it,also try countrywide,there now owned by another company but there interest rate was higher.

Anonymous

Look into FHA financing. You won’t qualify for 100% with a 570, (no matter what anyone here tells you) so FHA 97% might be your best bet. Find a FHA approved broker to go over your options.

Edit:
    Acermill is wrong. You can qualify for FHA regardless of your credit score and rates are currently under 6%. Don’t disqualify yourself based on what people not in the business say. See a licensed broker and investigate it for yourself.

Anonymous

if you pay 260 dollars off on the 300$ card and 400$ off on the 500 dollar card, you will see your score go up significantly. You will kill yourself in interest rates with a score that low. In fact you could pay those cards off probably 100 times over with what you will lose in interest on your house for having such a low score.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register New Account
Reset Password