Is it true that all liberals were picked on in school and gave their lunch…

Credit and mortgage advice Forums Consumer Credit Credit Cards Is it true that all liberals were picked on in school and gave their lunch…

• This topic has 8 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 8 reply threads

• Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

…money away everyday? …and took names for the teacher each time he/she left the room?

Anonymous
      Inactive

they have jobs like lawyer or doctor. there are NO grants.

Anonymous
      Inactive

they have jobs like lawyer or doctor. there are NO grants.

Anonymous
      Inactive

New york is getting very expencive so i suggest New Jersey. I suggest you talk to some people and figure out your prices go online to check out some nice houses.

Anonymous
      Inactive

New york is getting very expencive so i suggest New Jersey. I suggest you talk to some people and figure out your prices go online to check out some nice houses.

Anonymous
      Inactive

you dont! i am in a similar situation – its terrible for us out there unless you are making well into 6 figures — its a bad situation!! you have my sympathy!

Anonymous
      Inactive

you dont! i am in a similar situation – its terrible for us out there unless you are making well into 6 figures — its a bad situation!! you have my sympathy!

Anonymous
      Inactive

How far from the city are you willing to go? I live in Monmouth county…not that prices are cheap but I have recently seen some decent prices in northern monmouth county. I have my real estate license….feel free to contact me.
      My husband grew up in Maplewood, NJ….quick train ride to NYC. Gorgeous town…expensive, but every town has a good deal somewhere in it.
      My husband and I are going through the same thing….we can’t afford in the area we want to be. We figure we’ll rub pennies together for the next 5 years and than have a great down payment.
      Good luck to you!

Anonymous
      Inactive

How far from the city are you willing to go? I live in Monmouth county…not that prices are cheap but I have recently seen some decent prices in northern monmouth county. I have my real estate license….feel free to contact me.
      My husband grew up in Maplewood, NJ….quick train ride to NYC. Gorgeous town…expensive, but every town has a good deal somewhere in it.
      My husband and I are going through the same thing….we can’t afford in the area we want to be. We figure we’ll rub pennies together for the next 5 years and than have a great down payment.
      Good luck to you!

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Register New Account
Reset Password