- This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by Anonymous.
- February 5, 2011 at 8:40 am #411021AnonymousInactive
Just be patient, qualifying for a home loan usually takes months. The bank is probably worried that your wife could lose her job and then owe the student loans.
- February 5, 2011 at 8:43 am #411022AnonymousInactive
Most lenders require that payments made on behalf of a borrower by an employer, family member, etc. be documented for an extended period of time; usually not less that 6 months.
Your request is reasonable however, and I feel you should be able to get a loan; all else considered.
There are a few items which may cause additional issues, ie. whether or not you reside in a community property state, how long your wife has been employed, what kind of loan you’re applying for, etc.
- April 16, 2011 at 1:36 am #198753AnonymousInactive
mortgage adj instead of doing it on our ow? we submitted our loan modification at wells fargo but its been months and we haven’t heard from them
- April 16, 2011 at 5:32 am #256618Maurine MillerMember
There is nothing a lawyer can do for you. Either you qualify or you do not.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.