is it bad if a credit card issuer denied my request for low scour credit?i just

Credit and mortgage advice Forums Consumer Credit Credit Cards is it bad if a credit card issuer denied my request for low scour credit?i just

Viewing 5 reply threads

• Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

got denied by paypal GE bank? im new in the credit card world…maybe like 6 mounths,.,.i already have capital one visa and chase mastercard…in perfect standing….so..can somebody tell me whats next after this denial ?
      they denied me for:-
      LACK OF RECENTLY REPORTED ESTABLISHED ACCOUNTS

RATIO OF REVOLVING ACCOUNT BALANCES TO REVOLVING CREDIT LINES

AGE OF OLDEST REVOLVING ACCOUNT
      please guys…i didnt ask how to bulid my credit report,,i asked IS IT BAD to get denied by a crediet issuer..thank u

Anonymous
      Inactive

it passed beacuse you didnt say anything about the driveway or shed neither of which are illegal just because they are in bad shape

Anonymous
      Inactive

Cindy doesn’t sound to me like you paid to have the property inspected. The appraiser isn’t an inspector. In this scenario it is your responsibility to make repairs. Didn’t your Realtor explain this?

Anonymous
      Inactive

The home inspection (if you had one) has nothing to do with insurance requirements. Neither does an appraisal. Separate purposes completey. You can either make the required repairs or look for a new insurer (never heard of insurance being refused due to a driveway – why is it a “hazard”?).

Anonymous
      Inactive

homeinsurance.awardspace.us – try this one. Got my home insurance from them. As I know they provide such a service.

Anonymous
      Inactive

If you had an actual home inspector the inspector should point out any unsafe conditions.
      I don’t know what state you are in but if the state licenses home inspectors, then they likely adopted the ASHI standards of practice that would require the inspector to report unsafe conditions.

What is it about the driveway and shed that make them unsafe?

If the safety issues are legit and if you had a home inspector, then I would hold them accountable for the issues. If they are not legit, I would ask for a different insurance agent.

If you didn’t hire a home inspector, well, then I guess you will have to fix the drive and the shed. Sorry

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Register New Account
Reset Password