Is it as hard as it seems or as easy as it reads? (college; careers; business)?

Credit and mortgage advice Forums Home Insurance Is it as hard as it seems or as easy as it reads? (college; careers; business)?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous

18, starting college soon and feel like i should go into the business field as a major but im not sure what i want to do…

i was always settling my sights onto being an accountant because as a kid i always wanted to work for a big firm or company and always wanted to live in new york and work there (idk what it is; maybe the tall buildings or great sights) or LA…

however, the more i think of doing accounting, the more i feel pressured into just limiting myself to accounting because the fact is i dont even know the slightest thing to accounting or anything in business for that matter… but it is something i think i will have to learn to enjoy or learn to adapt to because i dont know what else to major in..

Does anyone know anyone who started in the business field and is now successful, content with their life and wouldnt wish for anything else?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register New Account
Reset Password