Insurance claim while moving???

Credit and mortgage advice Forums Home Insurance Insurance claim while moving???

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 7 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Anonymous

My husband and I are in the process of moving (have been for about 2 weeks) and moved most of our valuables into our new residence. We went to make another trip on Sunday and found that our back gate was open as well as our back door. After entering the house we immediately noticed our tv and radio were missing as well as other items. We contacted the police and made a police report and showed the officer where the “criminal” came in through which was a basement window that was pried open. She said that the fingerprints that were on the window were too smuged to get anything out of but to get a hold of our insurance company.
    So basically what I would really like to know is if I will still be able to get anything out of my insurance claim even though we were in the process of moving, I wasn’t sure how that worked.
    Thanks for your help!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register New Account
Reset Password