In your opinion, what makes the field of health care a rewarding career choice?

Credit and mortgage advice Forums Consumer Credit Credit Cards In your opinion, what makes the field of health care a rewarding career choice?

Viewing 3 reply threads

• Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

give 3 specific examples to illustratre your examples

Anonymous
      Inactive

depends what part of the health care field you are talking about?

For me, I am Physician/Surgoen, the best part is that no two days are ever alike, so there is absolutely no scope for boredom. I never have to say, og no the same ole s#### again. So i am never bitter etc

Saving lives and helping people comes as a part of the package and thats the reason most of us take to this field in the first place,

Now I can not speak for nurses etc

Anonymous
      Inactive

There are good paying jobs in that field, it is respectable and self rewarding to help people. Doctors get paid a lot. If someone has cancer and your operation saved his life, you can feel good about saving his life. That is more respectable than a lawyer defending a guilty criminal.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I tried it myself a few years ago and they sent in payments in time. Afterwards, I realized that I could have done what they had. They cancelled the credit cards, informed the credit card company that they would receive payments from them and negotiated my interest on the cards. You may not be able to cancel the credit cards, but if you are still in good standing, you can try to negotiate a lower interest and pay a set amount every month. You can start to pay off your debt by starting paying the most that you can to the credit card with the highest interest, while still paying the mimimum amounts on the balance of your other cards. DO NOT CHARGE ANYTHING ON CREDIT CARDS ANYMORE, UNLESS IT IS AN EMERGENCY!

Dump the so-called debt management company. Call all the credit card companies and tell them that you will keep paying them yourself, but plead with them not to increase your interest. Ask them to waive the late fees (they will be receptive, if you explain to them what happened). If they were not contacted by the debt management program yet, ask for your money back from the latter.
      It may take years, depending on the debt amount, to pay off your debt, but if you discipline yourself, you can do it. If you think you cannot do it yourself, check the Better Business Bureau first, before you contact another Debt management program.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Register New Account
Reset Password