I'm in a pickle and cant seem to find my way out?

Credit and mortgage advice Forums Consumer Credit Improve Credit I'm in a pickle and cant seem to find my way out?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 7 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous

I am 23 years old and pregnant. My husband and I are trying to move into an apartment that is bigger for when the baby comes. I also really want to go back to school. Sounds simple? Not so much. My credit is horrible and I cannot get a loan for school because I haven’t paid off my first student loan. I messed up when I turned 18 and now I am paying for it…. literally. I have a credit score of 523. I am paying off (in small but sure monthly payments) the debts on my credit report. But until I get it all paid my credit score will not budge. We really need some help but I cannot find out where to get it. Does anyone know of any place that would help me get back on track?? I guess my biggest concern is getting an apartment that is bigger. There is no way we will all be able to fit in this place. I am so worried and I don’t want to bring a child into this mess.PLEASE don’t tell me what I already know… I know I have screwed up and I don’t need your smart remarks. Please if you have some advice that is positive just let me know.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register New Account
Reset Password