Im Bored! What's your life plan?

Credit and mortgage advice Forums Buying Your Home Buying Your Home Im Bored! What's your life plan?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 7 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous

How did you plan your life?

Listen to mine:
    18- Graduate High School Valedictorian
    Go to College(LSU-Physics or Biology Major)

19- Push Modeling Career(maybe, MAYBE NOT)

24/25- Graduate College(LSU)
    Get Engaged
    Buy First House(small home 2 bed 1.5 bath, $ 90,000-$ 120,000)

26- Go to Tulane Med School

27- Get Married

28- Buy Second House(DREAM HOME 250,000-400,000)
    Have First Child(hopefully twins, boy & girl)names: Emmelia Grace & Kamal Bentley

31- Graduate Tulane Med School

32- Foster 16 y/o
    Have second child(boy or girl) names: Justin Travis or Kyla Rae or Bailey Rae

33- Continue Schooling to become Emergency Surgeon

35- Adopt baby boy(if he is a newborn and I can name him, possible name: Darius Jamar)

40- Move to Italy for about 3 years(explore the world: Italy, Milan, Spain, France, Rio, Tokyo)

**I’m a very optimistic person and that’s why this plan is so cheery! But things rarely go as planned so feel free to dream!!!
    And I’m very random so my plan is subject to change at any moment!
    I am bored! Didn’t you read it?! It’s the first two words of the question! Plus, I like to know others points of view! And I don’t have to be rich to get somewhere in life!
    I actually thought of this plan last night. I AM a go-with-the-flow type of person. I never plan ANYTHING. This is one of the first things I have planned in my life. I’m not saying this will happen. I’m not exactly hoping it will happen. I would like for my life to go the “right” way. Values. Morals. Marriage. Children. But I love excitement and ramdomness! I believe in just letting things HAPPEN! But that doesn’t mean I don’t think about the future. That’s why this is my plan{in a way}- more like my thoughts!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register New Account
Reset Password