If I’m digging myself out of debt now will a Secured Credit Card help me raise my

Credit and mortgage advice Forums Consumer Credit Credit Cards If I’m digging myself out of debt now will a Secured Credit Card help me raise my

Viewing 0 reply threads

• Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

credit score when I’m ready? What are some good companies to get a secured credit card from? I am currently paying off hospital bills and never had a credit score in my life. I’m 36yo and would like to know what it’s like to have credit for once. I know credit cards are bad. I’m mature enough to handle knowing I only want one to help me raise my credit score in case I want a house or need a small loan in the future for a car, etc. Thanks for any help.
      I’m not happy with the first 3 answers because I knew all that stuff already. I already got the hospital to reduce my bills. I have a used car and I drive myself to work and back, but in case it breaks down I would like to be able to get a loan with no problem to get another used car for a couple of grand should the unfortunate occasion arise. I already have my credit reports and I already know my credit score is non-existent. That is why I’m asking about Secured Credit Cards.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Register New Account
Reset Password