The Different My Burberry Perfumes

The Different My Burberry Perfumes

Initially, the Burberry brand made coats. The innovative fabric, the famous Trench Coat, was invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879 and the gabardine was released in 1914. Say years later, it is the famous Scottish tartan White, Black and Camel, which is recorded in history of the Burberry brand. The Burberry collections then combine classicism and modernity. The brand’s first fragrance came out in 1981 and was called Burberrys by Burberry. In 1995, the Burberry Men and Burberry Women duo will be a huge success which will offer many variations. My Burberry was born in 2014 and symbolizes English elegance to perfection.

My Burrberry, a tribute to the iconic English trench coat

A British floral at the heart of My Burberry

Here, we find the iconic English trench coat. Timeless, the olfactory version is signed by the very famous perfumer Francis Kurkdjian. Christopher Bailey, Creative Director of the Burberry brand says “My Burberry is the embodiment of the brand, in terms of scent, design and attitude. A fragrance inspired by the iconic Burberry trench coat must be exceptional at all levels… ”.

My Burberry is an invigorating essence that evokes the scent of a blooming garden in the rain. What could one imagine more British than a large London park in the middle of a rainy day? The composition takes off on the freshness of bergamot and sweet peas. Its heart gives off honeyed tones associated with that of freesia, geranium and rose. Finally, the base is sensual thanks to the presence of patchouli.

My Burberry Eau de Toilette, a very refreshing variation

a sunny morning My Burberry Eau de Toilette

After the success of My Burberry, the brand unveiled its Eau de Toilette version. Here, Francis Kurkdjian takes us to the heart of a London garden on a delicious spring day. It is no longer a question of rainy weather, but of a beautiful sunny spring morning. We can then imagine the scents that nature gives us. The composition takes off on the freshness of sweet pea and lemon notes.

The middle notes consist of peony, peach blossom and freesia. The base finally leaves a delicate and floral trail thanks to the presence of Damask rose, heather moss and musk. Minimalist and elegant, the bottle of My burberry l’Eau de Toilette uses the main codes of its predecessor. Around the neck of the heavy glass bottle, a ribbon of gabardine woven in England is tied at its neck. This gesture is a tribute to Thomas Burberry, inventor of the famous fabric more than a century ago.

My Burberry Black, the darker side of My Burberry

The ultra feminine notes of My Burberry Black

Released in 2016, the My Burberry Black version symbolizes the darker version of the femininity of My Burberry. If the fragrance still plunges us into the heart of London, it nevertheless wants to be more mysterious and more captivating. Bright and flowery, the composition is still signed by Francis Kurkdjian. Here, the legendary English trench coat has a very special spirit of refinement. The bottle incorporates all the codes of its elders.

Minimalist and refined, it always displays a gabardine ribbon tied at its collar in tribute to the creator, here in black. The precious nectar is tinted for the occasion with an intense amber color to recall the intensity of the composition. The latter soars to the luminosity of jasmine, the quintessential feminine flower. His heart continues on the line of femininity since it is gorged with rose. Finally, the background is beautifully sensual and combines amber and patchouli.

My Burberry Black Elixir, a concentrate of seduction

The chiaroscuro game of My Burberry Black Élixir

With My Burberry Black Elixir, le mystère atteint son apogée. Ici, la féminité se fait envoutante et irrésistible. En 2017, la maison Burberry décidait de nous offrir une nouvelle déclinaison de My Burberry, écrivant de ce fait, un nouveau chapitre du mythique Trench-coat. Plus profonde et plus sombre que ses ainées, la fragrance My Burberry Black Elixir livre ici un jeu clair-obscur des plus ensorcelants. Plus séductrice, la composition débute par un absolu de rose et de jasmin. Puis, son cœur à la fois gourmand et sensuel, conjugue la vanille à l’amande. Enfin, ses notes de cœur se chargent de bois de santal pour un maximum de sensualité. Si le flacon est bien entendu semblable à celui de son prédécesseur, il arbore ici un nœud noir velours, et son nectar se teinte en une couleur délicieusement chocolatée pour un maximum de mystère.

My Burberry Blush, une douce féminité

My Burberry Blush, a gentle femininity
My Burberry Blush, une douce féminité

Les notes pétillantes et poudrées de My Burberry Blush

Si l’élégance britannique est ici toujours de mise, My Burberry Blush se veut plus doux que ses ainés. Ici, la féminité de My Burberry se dote de douceur et d’amour. My Burberry Blush évoque l’éveil d’un jardin londonien, aux toutes premières lueurs du jour. My Burberry Blush exaltera vos sens, tel des bourgeons de fleurs qui s’épanouissent et qui offrent une énergie nouvelle. My Burberry Blush est la fragrance d’une femme pétillante et vive, non sans une bonne dose de romantisme.

Toujours réalisé par Francis Kurkdjian, My Burberry Blush débute par l’association fraiche et pétillante de la grenade et du citron. Son cœur offre un aspect fruité-floral grâce à la présence de la rose, du géranium, de la pomme verte. Enfin, le fond reste sur la douceur de la féminité en conjuguant le jasmin et la glycine. Toujours contenu dans l’iconique flacon de My Burberry, le nectar de My Burberry Blush arbore une teinte rose des plus romantique.

Véritable star de la maison Burberry, My Burberry représente à merveille l’ADN de la brand et du très célèbre Trench-coat. Symboles d’un jardin londonien aux différentes phases de sa journée, les déclinaisons de My Burberry offrent des fragrances féminines et luxueuses. Authentiques, elles dégagent des émotions fortes et inédites.

Expbux Fragrances!
Logo