Paco Rabanne – Lady Million Eau my Gold

Lady Million Water My Gold! the beauty of exuberance
Paco Rabanne - Lady Million Eau my Gold

Obviously, the diamond has imposed itself. Eternal, expressive, sparkling, ultra feminine and breathtakingly beautiful, it has always been synonymous with lust and passion.

Lady Million Eau my Gold

Buy the Lady Million Eau my Gold perfume by Paco Rabanne at a low price in your Fragrenza Perfumes online perfumery .

After the Lady Million perfume launched in 2010, Paco Rabanne is launching its new version called Lady Million Eau My Gold for spring 2014.

Lady Million Eau my Gold Perfume

The fragrance was created by Anne Flipo with notes of mango, neroli, bergamot, mandarin and grapefruit, the heart consists of violet leaf and orange blossom. The base is warm with notes of musk, amber, sandalwood and cedar.

For this new edition of Eau de Toilette, the diamond-shaped bottle is elongated and has become almost completely transparent.

Paco Rabanne - Lady Million Eau my Gold

When you remove the cap, the inscription “Eau my Gold! ”Is revealed

Paco Rabanne has chosen as the face of the new perfume the famous Czech top model Hana Jirickova who replaces Dree Hemingway.

Woman Perfume

Olfactory Family: Fruity

Top Notes: Mango, Neroli, Bergamot, Mandarin

Heart Notes: Orange Blossoms, Violet Leaves

Base Notes: Amber, Musk, Sandalwood.

Find it at the best price at our perfume partner: Lady MillionFragrenza Perfumes, as well as all Paco Rabanne perfumes .

Expbux Fragrances!
Logo