I want to be able to take credit card payments at craft fairs for the stuff I

Credit and mortgage advice Forums Consumer Credit Credit Cards I want to be able to take credit card payments at craft fairs for the stuff I

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 3 reply threads

• Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

sell….how can I do this? I take paypal payments on-line, but don’t know how to go about getting a chip n pin style machine so I can take credit card payments in person.

Anonymous
      Inactive

That site you posted a link to has alot of incorrect information….like this.

“If you have an account in collections that you still owe money on, that account cannot be removed from your credit report unless the debt is settled”

That line is completely inaccurate and I’ve helped quite a few people who will attest to that.

I suggest you check out some of the links I have in my profile, they are all completely free and for information purposes (NOT SPAM) and are accurate. And yes, you can repair your credit yourself and the only cost will be your time and postage.

Anonymous
      Inactive

An item may be removable from the credit report while it is still in collections however you would not want to waste any effort on doing that and here is why. After you remove an item if an account is still active that creditor can simply report the debt once again, however once an account is settled the original creditor will not resubmit information to the credit bureaus. The information on the website is helpful and it is not spam in any way shape or form. There may be some advertisement on the website but every business is there to make money including and I do not think you can deny any of the tactics on that website. You may have a different way of approaching credit repair however you cannot deny the information on this website being accurate.

Anonymous
      Inactive

its fake

go to

they have credit finance counselors that give you free counseling over the phone

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Register New Account
Reset Password