I picked an angel card and it was upside down, does this change the message?

Credit and mortgage advice Forums Consumer Credit Credit Cards I picked an angel card and it was upside down, does this change the message?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 7 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous

I was doing the Star Spread, and the card that symbolized “What is yet to unfold” said:

“Your guardian angel never deserts you-a silken web of love is wound tightly around you.”

The card was upside down, does that mean the meaning is reversed? If so then what exactly IS the meaning? Also, I picked one card twice, that said “The lines on your face are a map of your knowledge of life-think how lost you would be without it.” Does that mean that I should pay extra attention to that card? Thanks!!

Anonymous

The opposite.

Anonymous

Angel cards are different from Tarot cards! If you keep pulling out the same card – with angel cards, then this would mean that you need to listen to that particular card as the angels feel this is an important msg.

Anonymous

God said stay away from this type of stuff why would you do it?

Anonymous

No, because the card means nothing at all except the foolish meaning people make up and ascribe to it.

Anonymous

No i think it was a misprint !

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register New Account
Reset Password