- This topic has 6 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years, 11 months ago by Anonymous.
- May 4, 2011 at 1:21 am #425054AnonymousInactive
- May 4, 2011 at 1:46 am #425055AnonymousInactive
No i’m rich mofo.I’m Just Sayin’
- May 4, 2011 at 2:37 am #425056AnonymousInactive
If you looking for a legitimate online loans in 1 Hour.once approved your loan will be transferred directly to your checking account promptly, and securely. Now you’ll be able to use the cash for all your necessities.
• 100% secure and processing
• No faxing -No credit check
• Immediate online approval
• Excellent customer service
• Get Cash in Minutes!
- May 4, 2011 at 3:18 am #425057AnonymousInactive
refinances are very hard to come by right now especially with bad credit. If you are underwater and/or experiencing a hardship look into a loan modification
- May 5, 2011 at 3:53 am #202630AnonymousInactive
Im not sure what to do I bought this house bank owned turned out to be not a nice neiborhood should I sell or rent section 8? I want to move down south I am in PA now but I want to buy a house cash again I dont want a mortgage but If I have to get a morgage I plan on paying it with the rent I plan on getting it from the section 8 tenent renting my home here in PA. Where could I look to get a loan or should I take out a loan on the house I own?
im just assuming I have bad credit unsure im guessing its around 580-600
- May 10, 2011 at 3:51 am #270339Karol PopeMember
You need a couple of years of rent income to get a mortgage. You also need good credit regardless.
You should sell the house you own now and use that cash to buy. Being an out of state LL to Section 8 tenants is a TERRIBLE idea.
- May 11, 2011 at 1:37 am #271662Maurine MillerMember
Until you improve your credit you are NOT getting a mortgage to buy a house.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.