I own a house mortgage free but have bad credit,best way to buy another home?

Credit and mortgage advice Forums Home Mortgage I own a house mortgage free but have bad credit,best way to buy another home?

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 reply threads

• Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

No

Anonymous
      Inactive

No i’m rich mofo.I’m Just Sayin’

Anonymous
      Inactive

hi
      If you looking for a legitimate online loans in 1 Hour.once approved your loan will be transferred directly to your checking account promptly, and securely. Now you’ll be able to use the cash for all your necessities.

• 100% secure and processing
      • No faxing -No credit check
      • Immediate online approval
      • Excellent customer service
      • Get Cash in Minutes!
      Good luck!………

Anonymous
      Inactive

refinances are very hard to come by right now especially with bad credit. If you are underwater and/or experiencing a hardship look into a loan modification

Anonymous
      Inactive

Im not sure what to do I bought this house bank owned turned out to be not a nice neiborhood should I sell or rent section 8? I want to move down south I am in PA now but I want to buy a house cash again I dont want a mortgage but If I have to get a morgage I plan on paying it with the rent I plan on getting it from the section 8 tenent renting my home here in PA. Where could I look to get a loan or should I take out a loan on the house I own?
      im just assuming I have bad credit unsure im guessing its around 580-600

Karol Pope

You need a couple of years of rent income to get a mortgage. You also need good credit regardless.

You should sell the house you own now and use that cash to buy. Being an out of state LL to Section 8 tenants is a TERRIBLE idea.

Until you improve your credit you are NOT getting a mortgage to buy a house.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Register New Account
Reset Password