I know its a cliche but… I want to set up my own b&b in France. Where can I

Credit and mortgage advice Forums Home Mortgage I know its a cliche but… I want to set up my own b&b in France. Where can I

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 reply threads

• Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Rates are now determined by many factors. Loan To Value (LTV) is a big factor. The value given your home probably changed your LTV which caused your rate to increase. Can you lower your loan amount by $ 5000? If so, then you may be able to keep the lower rate. Have you looked at the difference in payment with the higher rate? With your low loan amount it probably won’t be that much unless it has caused you to need PMI.

The LO’s biggest mistake was not explaining to you that the rate quoted was if your home appraised $ 85.000. I stress that on refi’s because most people think their homes are worth more than they really are.

You can withdraw your loan before closing. You can rescind if you have closed & 3 business days have not passed.

Anonymous
      Inactive

You can never truthfully tell if something is about to occur. Solving this one is tough, you should seek professional help. For solutions try visiting: http://www.rewardsrepublic.com/blog

Anonymous
      Inactive

get either a mortgage or a loan? Obviously I would need to be living there and therefore would have no source of income (which negates a French mortgage) and uk mortgage companies don’t seem keen on lending for a house in another country. I do have a business plan and can invest up to 30% of the costs. Any ideas received with thanks!!!

Anonymous
      Inactive

get yourself to france and look for a property which is being sold as a locationvente which is where the owner is playing the bank . you split the cost of house over 5-10 years and pay each month. but beware if you miss 3 payments the owner can recliam the house and all the money you have piad will be classed as rent , meanig all investment is lost good luck. i had 12 very good years in france. any more questions? paconet19@yahoo.com

Anonymous
      Inactive

It would be a better idea if you went out there and starting working to build up some sort of history there first !!

Anonymous
      Inactive

Sorry i cant answer that one but i sure do envy you,i have the money to do this but my husband wont hear of it,maybe i should leave him behind and join you.
      Hope you find your dream.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Apply online at http://www.surefirefinance.co.uk for a commercial loan

Anonymous
      Inactive

duuuhh, in France, of course

Anonymous
      Inactive

if you do not have enough capital and have no idea of what to do
      i think it would be best to move to france find a job stay in the country for a while,open a bank account in french bank and after
      a while you can apply for loans from french banks.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Register New Account
Reset Password