I have many questions about rebuilding

Credit and mortgage advice Forums Consumer Credit Improve credit I have many questions about rebuilding

Viewing 0 reply threads

• Author
      davefollmer
      Participant

Hi healinghands71 and welcome to the forums.
      I’ve split your post off to start a new thread within RebuildingYour Credit since you have concerns and questions about different creditors. All I changed is the title.
      MarineVietVet, myFICO moderator
      [HR][/HR][HR][/HR]NEWBIE here. .. I am so thankful to find some help.. Im embarrassed at my scores (585, 573,573) and now and so overwhelmed with so many things I do not know where to start.
      If there is a way to have the same info for chase as everyone was asking in this post?? For I know we can’t post certain things, so could you please send me the helpful info/contact for the GW letter. I , too, am not sure what to say, if there was someone who wrote “just the right thing” and sent it to “just the right person” please share.
      I have some situations without getting long winded..
      My husband had accounts CC with citi, amex, chase, and they were from previous marriage- spouse ran them up. HE DID pay faithful every month for yrs but of course never getting them paid off. Long story short NEVER LATE ever- THIS WAS ALL B 4 I ever knew him-but when we married I had him add my name TO BE ABLE TO CALL and speak on his behalf.. seems they ADDED ME TO ACCT and some of these went onto my credit report (citi amex chase)
      WICH brings me to here, I felt like i had no choice but to do the ch7 with him because all these would be stuck in my name since I am married. NOT KNOWING what I am learning NOW that I could have fought these as they were NEVER my accounts. I am listed as an AU and to make it more of a strange twist.. I do not know how by AMEX was there? now not, CITI shows on my good part of payments?? in the payment history so I thought I should not take it off, but then it also shows citi in a bad* place for charge off and EXPERIAN nothing? so weird I do not know if I am not allowed to dispute things that are noted to be included in the ch 7?
      If any info is WRONG can I still dispute it/ for deletion?* if a notation says included in ch 7 am I stuck?
      EXAMPLE: COLLECTIONS for dentist !! LOUSEY 92 dollars!!I paid the 92 dollars for the dentist bill- can prove this– but I am sure that it was still sent somehow by mistake to a collections. I did not know what or where and submitted anything I could at the time for the ch7 so they would all leave me alone. NOW I see the dental thing I PAID back in 2008 on there. Can I prove I paid it and have it removed? OR DOES THE CH7 make it permanent?
      I REALLY APOLOGIZE for all the questions I am not sure what to do* where to start. I have been reading and following others to see what to do , yet Im afraid I will shoot myself in the foot and make it worse!
      PRSM (dont know who this is?) Im AU– high bal 1999 limit 1800 opened in 2006 this is NOT my responsibility OR MINE (this was one of hubby’s) it was put as PAID for TU, DEROG for EQ and NOTHING for EX balance is 0. now how can the info all be different and since I am AU can I just have this deleted…under the AU not responsible, husbands account B 4 married? etc
      CHASE weird shows closed on TU only nothing reported to the other 2. shows no lates in last 7 yrs. Then down below on the long monthly calendar 2 yr payment history is good nothing reported by EX EX seems i should leave this?
      TRIBUTE lousey card trying to rebuild back some yrs I paid it in full, closed it, limit was 350. but how can 2 of 3 show 454 and on show 350? each shows 1 30 day and 1 60 which is not true. I paid it in full. I am not sure how this could be and also says closed due to inactivity as well as closed by credit grantor?? so how can it say for inactivity when I paid it in full .. is that the 454 perhaps they charged some annual fee, some other fee etc?
      GM auto I did dispute back in 07 i think maybe 08 that I was NOT LATE and did not know after I dipute the CRA to go further so it says on account that I dispute it. I show a 2 yr pymt history WEIRD but the long calendar shows NO LATES for TU but up top in the acct info it says 1 late, EX shows july aug and EQ shows july. HOW can all three show something different. I DID A REFI and I think this may be where getting the payoff and such could be the reason why there shows a late? If I dispute it for the incorrect info/and lates they prob wont have the original information in the system and have to delete it anyway? or would it be best for me to keep this but send a letter to remove the lates???TU says CLOSED and EQ EX say PAID so this would be good right, if the lates were not there? do I keep it?
      HSBC AUTO same sort of thing. I did a refi so I think the timing is where they say LATE WEIRD shows 1 late STATUS is “current” ??? huh, ? its closed? TU shows closed and EX EQ paid?? for 1 late should I try to see if they will remove the late and keep it for good history??
      WEST ASSET this is BS!! I had an OLD collections in the exact amount 534 as this for an ER visit with my 5 yr old. I paid my co pay and got another bill etc?THIS WENT ON FOR A LONG WHILE.* this is showing OPENED 9-8-2011 (NO WAY I have NO medical bills unpaid from 2009 on) so i know this is bull. I think this is the OLD one that should have fallen off due to 7 yrs or more (from 2004 maybe 2005 so this would be GONE) can i dispute this for incorrect info?
      I am sorry, again, thank you for any advice. This is so confusing and while i do not have the money to pay someone to do it, I see lots of people say those are scams anyway. I just need some guidance and advice. I sure do not want to make my numbers sink lower. They are bad enough.

THANK YOU all in advance. THIS IS A WONDERFUL and educational place!
      SINCERELY YOURS

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Register New Account
Reset Password