I bought my house, stayed in it, and paid it off a long time ago..why should my taxes bail out the b

Credit and mortgage advice Forums Consumer Credit Improve Credit I bought my house, stayed in it, and paid it off a long time ago..why should my taxes bail out the b

Viewing 0 reply threads

• Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

I think first of all, somebody should go to jail for making fraudulent loans based on not using credit score guidelines, and pressuring appraisers to inflate values of homes,,second, people should have known when they signed up that baloon payments, interest increases would be showing up. With no savings the whole thing was a recipe for disaster,,Do I feel good that that my original home price was 30,000 dollars and it is worth 400,000 inflated dollars now? No,,because even if i sold it i would just have to go out and buy an even more expensive house,,doesn’t make sense..where were the so-called federal banking watchdogs while this feeding frenzy was going on?…why should the government bail out the mortgage industry?…Just my Christmas morning rant…

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Register New Account
Reset Password