I am disabled and am wondering if there are services in massachusetts to help me with my auto insura

Credit and mortgage advice Forums Home Insurance I am disabled and am wondering if there are services in massachusetts to help me with my auto insura

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 7 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous

I was stopped driving without insurance as my insurance was cancelled because i could not keep up the payments on my disability beneifits.
    Are there hardship laws to help someone that can not walk and reach public transportation and need their car in order to get around as I have no one to drive me around.
    I am widowed and have no family or friends with a car.
    What will be the fine for unregisted and uninsured?
    Are there cheap insurers in mass as my old insurer was charging me 250 a month and 2700 a year?
    I know driving without insurance is a stupid thing to do but I am between a rock and a hard place as I really need a car and am confined to home without one.
    I am 54 y.o. and just got my license back after not driving for 15 years and before this incident only have an improper passing citation on my record that happened 2 weeks after I got my license in feb. 2010.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register New Account
Reset Password