HSBC GW failure. What do I do?

Credit and mortgage advice Forums Consumer Credit Improve credit HSBC GW failure. What do I do?

Viewing 0 reply threads

  • Author
    • #240569

      I have a 30 day late on my BBRZMC from 2008 which is due to an error in entering an online payment.* I contacted HSBC’s executive resolution unit and they have denied me a GW adjustment.* They claim that they can’t change it because it was not their error and it would be against the FCRA.* I know this is a lie, because the FCRA allows GW adjustments, plus a different HSBC card — Orchard Bank — removed a 90 day late for me without a problem.
      What should I do?* I have already sent two letters and gone through executive resolution.* I’m getting really frustrated now.
      This is the only baddie that will be left at the end of 2012 if it doesn’t get removed.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Register New Account
Reset Password