How would you react if you came home to find your whole family had been turned

Credit and mortgage advice Forums Buying Your Home How would you react if you came home to find your whole family had been turned

Tagged: 

Viewing 16 reply threads

• Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

into Pandas? And if you live alone, you find them there anyway? All Panda’d up?

Anonymous
      Inactive

I would be happy*

Anonymous
      Inactive

‘Uh. I must be in comedy show’

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hide my bamboo shoots and get a massive kitty litter tray.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I would stick a firework up my bottom and sing “There’s no business like showbusiness”

Anonymous
      Inactive

I’d wonder how I would find any bamboo in Michigan!

Anonymous
      Inactive

id get them a part in the black and white minstrels

Anonymous
      Inactive

Um… I’d start growing bamboo. That’s what they’d eat so it would save me a lot of money in groceries.

Also, I’d file down their claws because then I could cuddle them. Panda’s can be pretty dangrous but they look SOOOO cuddly and soft.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Cool, I can feed them.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I would be very very Happy and phone the dealer back I had just visited and get him to deliver more of his kick-ass acid. Snack another… kick back and watch them dance!

Anonymous
      Inactive

i think i would buy loads of bamboo an il make them some bamboo stew…

How would i know that they are my family….hmmm…aha..i guess they would be wearin clothes?! HAHA!! Pandas in clothes!! heehee xx

Anonymous
      Inactive

I’d get them some bamboo and think that they all looked much cuter than they used to. I would also reinforce the floors, as they are quite heavy.

Anonymous
      Inactive

oh oh oh i would just be in my element, yes i know the whole toilet training issue comes with the territory but i would never be without huggles again. but dammit this is the real world and guss what? i would have a few toilet training issues myself and i would prob not survive the huggles

Anonymous
      Inactive

She may be able to help, but it will be treated as investment property for her. Tighter underwriting standards, lower loan-to-value ratios, and usually higher rates. She doesn’t have to be in NY to originate the mortgage, but she’ll need to use a NY lender. Connect her to the two lenders you are considering and have her discuss the prequalification process. That is a very good friend! Good luck.

Anonymous
      Inactive

IC GLOBAL MICRO FINANCE BANK LTD.
      ALSO A MORTGAGE BANK. RC89773

We are a Financial Institution that is pre-occupied with provision of medium and long-term loans to the general public for the purchase of building of dwelling houses.

We also grant short, medium and long-term loans to individuals, industrialists, companies and large firms, to build factories, dams, hospitals, roads, colleges, and execute other important projects to ensure rapid economic growth.

We render corporate finance service to large organization both inside and out side the country.

Hence, we at times referred to as Building Society or Housing Corporation.

APPLY NOW FOR A QUICK LOAN @ A LOW INTEREST RATE OF 5%.
      STOP DREAMING AND GET CASH NOW!!!

CONTACT US VIA E-MAIL: infoicglobalmfbankltd@yahoo.com
      VISIT OUR WEBSITE: http://www.icglobalmfb.com
      HOT LINES: +234-80-3-077-1388, +234-80-3-876-5480

IC GLOBAL
      RC89773
      P.O.BOX 4038
      SAPELE, DELTA STATE,
      NIGERIA, WEST AFRICA.

THE CUSTOMER IS OUR FOCUS.
      THIS IS WHY WE HAVE CONSISTENTLY DEVELOPED NEW IDEALS TO MEET THEIR INCREASING DEMANDS.
      WHOEVER YOU ARE AND WHAT EVER YOU DO,THERE;S SOMETHING IN IC GLOBAL FOR YOU!!!

Anonymous
      Inactive

Why aren’t you looking low home loan for mortgaging. They are a very good option for and even allow you to save some $ $ . You can find a variety of low home loan rates in market. The option of your friend mortgaging on your behalf is fine too but if you do it on your own, there is nothing better than that. Lenders usually provide customers with utmost satisfaction and do everything possible for a smooth and quick process to take place.
      You can learn more on low home mortgages from:

Anonymous
      Inactive

I`d say Bamboo are you ..? and maybe panda to their every whim …

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Register New Account
Reset Password