- This topic has 16 replies, 14 voices, and was last updated 10 years, 2 months ago by Anonymous.
- May 5, 2011 at 11:06 am #204211AnonymousInactive
into Pandas? And if you live alone, you find them there anyway? All Panda’d up?
- May 8, 2011 at 2:30 am #266128AnonymousInactive
I would be happy*
- May 8, 2011 at 4:10 pm #267933AnonymousInactive
‘Uh. I must be in comedy show’
- May 8, 2011 at 4:12 pm #267937AnonymousInactive
Hide my bamboo shoots and get a massive kitty litter tray.
- May 10, 2011 at 3:08 am #270131AnonymousInactive
I would stick a firework up my bottom and sing “There’s no business like showbusiness”
- May 10, 2011 at 6:47 am #270557AnonymousInactive
I’d wonder how I would find any bamboo in Michigan!
- May 10, 2011 at 7:42 am #270820AnonymousInactive
id get them a part in the black and white minstrels
- May 11, 2011 at 1:39 am #271674AnonymousInactive
Um… I’d start growing bamboo. That’s what they’d eat so it would save me a lot of money in groceries.
Also, I’d file down their claws because then I could cuddle them. Panda’s can be pretty dangrous but they look SOOOO cuddly and soft.
- May 11, 2011 at 6:03 am #272469AnonymousInactive
Cool, I can feed them.
- May 12, 2011 at 4:47 am #273083AnonymousInactive
I would be very very Happy and phone the dealer back I had just visited and get him to deliver more of his kick-ass acid. Snack another… kick back and watch them dance!
- May 16, 2011 at 11:21 pm #277202AnonymousInactive
i think i would buy loads of bamboo an il make them some bamboo stew…
How would i know that they are my family….hmmm…aha..i guess they would be wearin clothes?! HAHA!! Pandas in clothes!! heehee xx
- May 17, 2011 at 1:00 pm #279505AnonymousInactive
I’d get them some bamboo and think that they all looked much cuter than they used to. I would also reinforce the floors, as they are quite heavy.
- May 18, 2011 at 2:17 am #280249AnonymousInactive
oh oh oh i would just be in my element, yes i know the whole toilet training issue comes with the territory but i would never be without huggles again. but dammit this is the real world and guss what? i would have a few toilet training issues myself and i would prob not survive the huggles
- May 19, 2011 at 10:03 am #430383AnonymousInactive
She may be able to help, but it will be treated as investment property for her. Tighter underwriting standards, lower loan-to-value ratios, and usually higher rates. She doesn’t have to be in NY to originate the mortgage, but she’ll need to use a NY lender. Connect her to the two lenders you are considering and have her discuss the prequalification process. That is a very good friend! Good luck.
- May 19, 2011 at 10:52 am #430384AnonymousInactive
IC GLOBAL MICRO FINANCE BANK LTD.
ALSO A MORTGAGE BANK. RC89773
We are a Financial Institution that is pre-occupied with provision of medium and long-term loans to the general public for the purchase of building of dwelling houses.
We also grant short, medium and long-term loans to individuals, industrialists, companies and large firms, to build factories, dams, hospitals, roads, colleges, and execute other important projects to ensure rapid economic growth.
We render corporate finance service to large organization both inside and out side the country.
Hence, we at times referred to as Building Society or Housing Corporation.
APPLY NOW FOR A QUICK LOAN @ A LOW INTEREST RATE OF 5%.
STOP DREAMING AND GET CASH NOW!!!
SAPELE, DELTA STATE,
NIGERIA, WEST AFRICA.
THE CUSTOMER IS OUR FOCUS.
THIS IS WHY WE HAVE CONSISTENTLY DEVELOPED NEW IDEALS TO MEET THEIR INCREASING DEMANDS.
WHOEVER YOU ARE AND WHAT EVER YOU DO,THERE;S SOMETHING IN IC GLOBAL FOR YOU!!!
- May 19, 2011 at 11:25 am #430385AnonymousInactive
Why aren’t you looking low home loan for mortgaging. They are a very good option for and even allow you to save some $ $ . You can find a variety of low home loan rates in market. The option of your friend mortgaging on your behalf is fine too but if you do it on your own, there is nothing better than that. Lenders usually provide customers with utmost satisfaction and do everything possible for a smooth and quick process to take place.
You can learn more on low home mortgages from:
- May 30, 2011 at 11:50 pm #285174AnonymousInactive
I`d say Bamboo are you ..? and maybe panda to their every whim …
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.