How soon after college can I expect to buy my own house?

Credit and mortgage advice Forums Home Insurance How soon after college can I expect to buy my own house?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous

Right now I am a freshman in college. I am 19. I have a boyfriend who I have been with since freshman year of high school, and we did end up going to the same college. I am an accounting major and he is a management major. His dad has a multi-million dollar company that my boyfriend will be working for and eventually taking over upon graduation. We have been talking about the future a lot and decided that we do not want to live in an apartment because we both feel that it is a waste of money and we wanted to both move back home for a year and save to put money down on a house. On average how much does a mortgage/utilities/other bills cost per month? I am just trying to get a sense of things. Also we will both be coming out of college with no debt..how much should you put down on a house for first time buyers?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register New Account
Reset Password