How much money do I need to save up to buy a home in Los Angeles?

Credit and mortgage advice Forums Buying Your Home Buying a Home in Los Angeles How much money do I need to save up to buy a home in Los Angeles?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 7 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous

If I am a first time home buyer, how much money do I need to save up before I can purchase a home in LA County? Is there any programs out there that can help or provide information on how to get started?

cocaony
    Participant

FHA is likely the lowest with 3.5% down payment plus fees of maybe another 2%.

There are many other requirements such as credit score, debt ratios, and other requirements.

Anonymous

Recenlty my friend got home loan of 500000$ for 25 years on 1.5% which should be paid annually my friend doesnt have good credit his credit score is below 500 but still he got loan.
    I asked him how you got ?
    He told me while i was searching on internet for Home loan with Bad credit he found a site which contains about 8 links for bad credit so i checked all of them one by one .

go to

http://www.dixiloan.com

> Home loan

Note each link contain different interest rates and repayment period.

Take Care
    Bye!

Anonymous

freecreditreport.sinfree.net – try this service to boost you credit score before getting loan. After credit repair you can get the loan with minimal interest rate.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register New Account
Reset Password