how much does my credit score increase everytime i pay a bill on time?

Credit and mortgage advice Forums Consumer Credit Improving Your Credit Score how much does my credit score increase everytime i pay a bill on time?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 8 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous

i know that it is a gradual increase to your score. i am wondering when large bills (ie: mortgage, car payments) are made on time monthly, what kind of increase in my score will i see?

Anonymous

yes it will go up, how much is probably different for everyone depending on your current credit situation. also the data on the credit reports used to calculate your score is several months behind. I’d check every six months for progress, i doubt you will see any changes if you check any more often

Anonymous

Put in hardwood floors throughout, new paint everywhere, new screen doors, put up a deck, fence, and redid the bathrooms.

Anonymous

Cleaned carpets, made sure house was very clean and fresh paint on the inside. If any outside clutter in the yard, remove it! The outside must be as nice as the inside! Curb appeal is very important! Good luck to you!

I put my house up for sale doing the above……it sold in 3 days! Of course this will all depend on your market as well.

Anonymous

Cleaned it very well and put half of our stuff in storage.

Anonymous

Donot give a feeling that you are eager to sell your house.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register New Account
Reset Password