- This topic has 11 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 9 years, 1 month ago by Anonymous.
- May 14, 2011 at 6:37 am #210666AnonymousInactive
I sent my application via mail little over 2 weeks ago, I haven’t gotten any emails/letters from them yet.
- May 20, 2011 at 2:44 pm #282604AnonymousInactive
I had this card a few years ago and regretted it dearly. It is absolutely one of the worse cards out there. However if you have bad credit, most people recommend it. I DON’T. The fees are ridiculously high, didn’t think I would ever pay them off……Sorry, got carried away there for a moment, but back to your question. It took approximately 2-3 weeks to get in the mail.
- June 5, 2011 at 3:20 pm #286241AnonymousInactive
- June 8, 2011 at 2:47 pm #287291AnonymousInactive
You can expect to wait about a month total. (If they approve you) About another week if they don’t.
- June 10, 2011 at 2:30 am #287677AnonymousInactive
Normally,it takes one month time.
Better wait n see.
All the best.
- June 23, 2011 at 6:17 am #326769AnonymousInactive
why were you dropped?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.