How do you really make money with a rental property if there really is little or no apprecication?

Credit and mortgage advice Forums Home Insurance How do you really make money with a rental property if there really is little or no apprecication?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 7 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous

i am saying i expecting about 1-2 percent in increase per year for the next 10 years that is if prices are going up and right now they are going down. so basicly i am expecteding 10-20% apprecication in a rental property over the course of ten years
    so my question is how do you really make money or profit with my numbers there is really no profit until prices are rising alot or if you have cash
    is this true
    300k property
    10% down
    270k loan
    mortage + tax + maintance + insurance =2600 per month
    rent i can get 1900 per month but i would estimate that one month or more over the course of two years it will be empty so subtract that from income
    i plan to increase the rent over the years say 10 percent every three years about 3.3 percent a year puts me at an average payment of 2110 over the course of 10 years

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register New Account
Reset Password