how do you quickly build your credit score?

Credit and mortgage advice Forums Consumer Credit Improving Your Credit Score how do you quickly build your credit score?

Viewing 8 reply threads

• Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

I have poor credit and need to establish a credit history as quickly as possible.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Go to a bank, apply for a secured credit card.
      Learn how to use it, and do so, BUT make doggone sure you make all payments ON TIME.
      From there, try a small loan. AGAIN, all payments ON TIME.
      while you are doing this, pay all your bills ON TIME.

Anonymous
      Inactive

The only thing u can do it make sure u pay your bills on time and thats it..

Anonymous
      Inactive

You DON’T quickly build your credit score. It takes time. Get a small loan or credit card, something with a small limit. Use it a little, and ALWAYS pay it on time. Pay all of your other bills on time as well. After a year or two, get a better card. Keep your balance low, and NEVER pay it late. Slowly, but surely, your credit will go up. There is no quick and easy way to do it. Sorry.

Anonymous
      Inactive

yes
      they took $ 500 from me for theirselves…and they paid my creditors late!
      i would never never do it again
      its a scam

Anonymous
      Inactive

Seriously, avoid credit repair and credit consolidation places. I have no personal experiences with these places, but I used to do mortage loans and know what those places can do to some one’s credit.
      You’d be better off doing research on how to do it yourself and will learn, in the process, how to handle your finances in the furture so you don’t need those kinds of places ever again.
      I do know so many people who managed to get their payments down through those places and ended up putting themselves right back in the same spot because they created enough wiggle room to dig that hole again.

Anonymous
      Inactive

listen my friend,,,, I have the answer for you and its 100% free,,,, I went to this guys site,, and it works 1000%!!!!

this will be youir best answer,,,, your welcome,,,

tater

Anonymous
      Inactive

Most places will charge you a fee to do what you can do yourself, so just skip the middleman and do it youself.

Contact the companies that show negative information on your report and deal with them directly.

Just make sure you get everything in writing. It’s easy for a company rep to SAY this is the deal and then have the company say, “we show no record of that ‘deal’.”

Anonymous
      Inactive

Have a look here.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Register New Account
Reset Password