- This topic has 8 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 9 years, 11 months ago by Anonymous.
- May 6, 2011 at 12:03 am #206516AnonymousInactive
I have poor credit and need to establish a credit history as quickly as possible.
- May 13, 2011 at 3:18 am #274792AnonymousInactive
Go to a bank, apply for a secured credit card.
Learn how to use it, and do so, BUT make doggone sure you make all payments ON TIME.
From there, try a small loan. AGAIN, all payments ON TIME.
while you are doing this, pay all your bills ON TIME.
- May 14, 2011 at 11:56 pm #276064AnonymousInactive
The only thing u can do it make sure u pay your bills on time and thats it..
- May 15, 2011 at 12:21 am #276102AnonymousInactive
You DON’T quickly build your credit score. It takes time. Get a small loan or credit card, something with a small limit. Use it a little, and ALWAYS pay it on time. Pay all of your other bills on time as well. After a year or two, get a better card. Keep your balance low, and NEVER pay it late. Slowly, but surely, your credit will go up. There is no quick and easy way to do it. Sorry.
- June 10, 2011 at 3:44 am #434096AnonymousInactive
they took $ 500 from me for theirselves…and they paid my creditors late!
i would never never do it again
its a scam
- June 10, 2011 at 3:44 am #434097AnonymousInactive
Seriously, avoid credit repair and credit consolidation places. I have no personal experiences with these places, but I used to do mortage loans and know what those places can do to some one’s credit.
You’d be better off doing research on how to do it yourself and will learn, in the process, how to handle your finances in the furture so you don’t need those kinds of places ever again.
I do know so many people who managed to get their payments down through those places and ended up putting themselves right back in the same spot because they created enough wiggle room to dig that hole again.
- June 10, 2011 at 3:44 am #434098AnonymousInactive
listen my friend,,,, I have the answer for you and its 100% free,,,, I went to this guys site,, and it works 1000%!!!!
this will be youir best answer,,,, your welcome,,,
- June 10, 2011 at 3:44 am #434099AnonymousInactive
Most places will charge you a fee to do what you can do yourself, so just skip the middleman and do it youself.
Contact the companies that show negative information on your report and deal with them directly.
Just make sure you get everything in writing. It’s easy for a company rep to SAY this is the deal and then have the company say, “we show no record of that ‘deal’.”
- June 10, 2011 at 3:44 am #434100AnonymousInactive
Have a look here.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.